Saturday, October 29, 2022

Lagoon and Violin

It's late, but I'm staying up waiting for Sophi to get back from Lagoon 

I was thinking it was going to be $30 or $40. Nope. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it was so expensive, since Abi spent $35 on a dinky Haunted house yesterday/Fri night. (She paid for that herself. She didn't want to go or spend that much money, but wasn't feeling brave enough to say no to her friends. Teens!) After I said yes to Sophi going to Lagoon, I learned that tickets were $95 bucks - yikes! Sophi is going to earn it by practicing violin for an hour each day. 1 Hour = $1 to pay it back to us. So something good will come from it. Also, she was one of the only kids to "earn" a pumpkin, so she's going to put her money toward that instead. I had the kids earn them this year, cause I'm tired of them having all the fun but not working or helping around her consistently. So 10 days ago I said they had to do their chores each day through the 29th to earn a pumpkin. Only Sophi and Owen did it (A&L's room is trash plus L doesn't practice consistently, N only missed one day of violin but also doesn't always do her chore, but she and Sophi did do a great job keeping their room clean! D didn't do chores or read. Anyway, they're doing better, but need to do better if they want privileges. 

So it was a busy Saturday. It was nice to sleep in. Love our cute little roommates - 
Sweet toddler and baby.
Sophi and Natalie had an "Autumn Violin Play In" at 10 out in West Valley. Sophi was Cleopatra, Natalie was a Candy Corn. Can you spot them?
I took a few videos, might upload them later. So I took them there for that, brought Katharine along. Then as soon as that was over and we were back home (12:30), Sophi headed to Lagoon. Wes left early to go help Corey's dad with some work, and after I got back, Corey took NODP to Wrides to help. Abi had GMS this morning and was back around 2. After she got back, she really wanted to go to the mall, so I took her there, and Lily and I went to Costco while we waited for her. We love it, when you hold Katharine out but close to your face, how she always reaches up and kinda embraces your cheek! It's so tender!
Yeah, she might just be trying to grab our hair, but we pretend she's showing us love and we adore her little embrace. So that's adorable. We love her so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...