Monday, November 14, 2022

Belay

I went to Momentum today after lunch and did 45 min of boulder climbing while my friend Stephani watched Daniel, Peter, and Katharine too! Then we had violin, and after that and inner, we went again  for FHE with the kids tonight. Abi, Lily and I learned how to belay. Owen at the top of a climb - 

Corey belayed them while we got trained. Katharine did pretty good waiting for all of us. 
It's kinda fun! I felt like an old person though cause it took me a bit longer to catch on compared to Abi and Lily. I remember being at BYU with some older ladies in my history class, who were probably younger than I am now, and it just took them longer to catch on to things. That's me now. I'm old. Next time we go, we just need to tell the desk that we need to get certified and then I think I'll be good to belay Corey if he wants, since it seems all he does right now is belay kids. He probably needs a turn climbing now and then or atleast someone to belay the boys so he doesn't have to do it the whole time. Now I'm almost ready to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...