Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Park City Fun

We had a fun day at Park City. The highlight was taking Katharine to the hot tubs with the kids. 

As always, she was the center of attention.
She was so cute splashing! (The steam coming off of the hot tub made the quality a little blurry.)
She's everyone's favorite! Ethan and Daniel are twins, just born 14 years apart. 

After swimming, we continued with a tradition we started in Florida this past spring which started with putting all the remote controls in the safe after we checked in, and then NOT letting kids waste away their time sitting in their rooms to watching whatever random tv shows all day, and then we gathered and watched one movie together at night. Megamind was the voted show this evening. Katharine was making us laugh, so that was a little distracting, ha - 

Maybe she was just into the movie and found it suspenseful! It was a nailbiter, er... "table" biter

I'm sure it will inspire another post to Katharine's Instagram. Have I mentioned that she has an Instagram? Melodie and Abi started it at the end of October. They put cute pics and videos of her on it. I'll share a few of those in a post soon. What a world we live in - there are so many ways to document life! The college kids have been telling Corey and I about BeReal and that we should get it. Maybe we will, even if it's just for the peak into their life. The college kids seem to be enjoying time with their little brothers and sisters, especially Katharine. Ethan was throwing her on the bed today. I need to get the video from him, or have him start to upload them to youtube or something so I have access to their memories.
I spent a lot of time today blogging and trying to catch up on September. I did pretty good, I'm still behind and have a bit to do but yay for digging myself out of my hole. Another thing, this morning Katharine woke up and was being noisy, so I took her out into the hall so she wouldn't cry in the dark and wake up Corey and other vacationers. I listened to Choosing Glory for a bit - there were a few thoughts at minute 17 about blacks and the priesthood that I liked. Katharine played while I listened, then I took her down to a lobby and called Nicole (it's nice to have a friend in an earlier time zone) and we talked for an hour. 
I moved locations a few times. Katharine eventually fell back asleep.
Nicole and I briefly dreamed of having a business where we make super functional and multipurpose furniture, with storage and stuff. It was fun. Someday I hope she and I live closer together.
Looking forward to another nice day up here in Park City tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...