Monday, May 20, 2024

Engagement Photos

I got a text from Joseph's fiance's mom today. Eliza's mom Amanda is a photographer and took the engagement photos for them last week, and just look at these!! 

Wow o wow! This one above is my overall vote for best of show. Many of the pictures are so lovely - Look at Eliza's hair blowing in this one with the sun shining behind it!

So pretty! And they both have such big beautiful smiles!
They are cute and darling together!
Yeah, we're super excited for them.
As Eliza's mom said: "Stunning couple!"
So that's exciting. Their announcements should be ready soon. For us here at home, I had a bit of a slow day trying to recover from our late night last night for The Wride House premier. Ethan did such good work with that, we were glad to support him, but Corey and I are too old to stay up until midnight! Well, it was also cloudy and raining, so that might have also contributed to the sleepiness of my mood. We didn't make it out on a ride cause of the rain, but that's ok. I did a few climb and cardio days last week, so we'll count one of those.

We did FHE again tonight. The games weren't my favorite. I thought we'd do Phase 10 or SkipBo, but those were a little too complex for the toddlers, so we just did Uno, and it was a bit boring imo. Then we tried Charades, and the teams were TLNP vs. ASOD but Lily didn't participate much (too busy drawing) and Natalie was sad cause we lost big time - partly cause we rarely guessed the word, and cause we kept rolling small numbers with our dice. THEN with two fails of a fun games, the kids tried one more and we played "Cap" - where you hold a bottle cap of water and have to guess a number. Corey got wet twice, I'm glad I didn't get wet. Today when we talked with Wes, I asked him what are some games he likes, and he said two that they've played out there are Codenames and Monopoly Deal, so I put those in my amazon cart and might get them. Wesley also got Peter's package today! He opened over the phone. It was fun to see Wesley's reaction. 

At the stake activity two weeks ago, Peter made a bracelet that said Peter ♥ Wes and so Wes found himself some beads and made a bracelet that says Wes ♥ Peter. 
They are BFF's. It will be fun to see how their relationship grows as Peter gets older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...