Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brandon Flowers vs. Richard Dawkins

I've got lots of thoughts about this little exchange between Brandon Flowers and Richard Dawkins that I could ramble on about for a long time, maybe I will later this week if I have a chance to put my thoughts into words and then type up those words.  But for now thought I'd just say that Brandon is awesome, hope he doesn't get too homesick & pray for his wife and boys, and ~ I know Joseph Smith was a true prophet and not a charletan, and I know the Book of Mormon is true too.  This is not something you can learn just by research in university libraries, classrooms, or lecture halls, it takes some mentoring and teaching from a Higher source.



Like Brandon says at 3:30, it makes me happy, too.  The happiness it give me isn't the only reason that I believe in Christ and belong to His church, but even if it was, it could be reason enough for me to stay and never leave.  It gives me joy and I know that it is good - Alma 32:28, it is delicious to me!

(...and I love the song at 19:00, excited for their new album to be released soon!!) 

9 more days!! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...