Monday, September 17, 2012

Dimple Dell Nature Park

 It's "Get out and enjoy that beautiful fall weather" take 6!  Last week we went to two parks and 3 hikes, and I'm hoping to visit a different place each day this week. :)  Tonight we took a stroll down into the Dimple Dell Park, I've never been there before either even though I drive by it all the time.  We took the main trailhead on 13th east, and after going down the hill we went west under the tunnel. 
 No fall colors to see down here yet, so we'll be back in a few weeks when the mountains don't have any more leaves to show off.  Lily was being super cute with Corey.
 And Sophia is pretty patient in her body wrap.  She blew spit bubbles to keep herself entertained.
 
(We all though it was pretty funny.) 
Cute kids... I love them all & I love autumn!  Anyone want to go on a walk/hike with us?  Will travel for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...