Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Weekend

Well we've been having loads of fun around here this fine holiday weekend.  (Can hardly believe that the Christmas season is once again officially upon us.)

I've tried posting a few times over the past few days, but I get interrupted and don't seem to be able to finish my thought.  I have a few seconds now, but don't have my camera.  Oh well.  I'll post pictures on Monday of the kids' activities this holiday weekend.  Ethan and Hyrum especially have been lost in their own world, running off to the tree farm to find more sticks to make more arrows for the bows and quiver's they've been creating in the basement (which is an absolute mess right now.)  But the upstairs is clean.  About time to call them all in - they've been outside playing night games for the past few hours with our wonderful back fence neighbors.  They've got a family of 6 kids, so it's a major party when they get together and everyone's got a playmate.  So fun, I love hearing them creating childhood memories.  Life is good, so much to be thankful for. 

The kids have found me again, so we just watched a kid vid. haha!

(Going to see the Killers next Friday! Pretty excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...