Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Asleep on the Stairs

So I woke up this morning to wake up the kids, and Joseph wasn't in his bed. I was quickly able to find him, as he was asleep on the stairs. Me - looking down the stairs at 5:35 this morning.
Ugh, I hate it when the lights are left on all night! I walked down the stairs to make oatmeal, stood above him, and took a picture. Cause kids are just so cute when they're sleeping.
You can see my toes at the left of the picture there, but I rotated that one 90 degrees clockwise. Later today when the kids and Corey were home, talking about how tired they are and how ready they are for the break, I told them where I found Joseph sleeping this morning and showed them this picture - before being rotated.
They were amazed~ "Wow! He really slept on the stair like that?!?!" Seeing this picture, and knowing it was taken from me above him as I walked down (see my toes at the bottom of the pic) I didn't see it how they were seeing it. They all through that he was upside down, like sleeping on the stairs on his head. Corey -"Yea, that's what I thought too!" No, he's not that tired that he'd be able to sleep like that! Plus all that stuff in the bins would be falling down all over - He wasn't upside down on his head, he was just on the stairs. Then I looked at the picture again, okay, I guess I can see it how you're seeing it now.
So there another post about my sleepy senior. You're almost done with the week, Joseph! Two more days and then I promise we'll let you sleep over the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...