Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Vegan 2017 - The Film

I'm in the zone with diet and weight this week. It feels really good to feel like I'm living according to my own standards, how I wish and want to live but sometimes it's just hard. And on those days that it's hard to resist treats or "normal food" as my kids call it, I kinda beat myself up with negative self-talk in my head. I watched this video on Monday, got me super inspired to eating right. I was this girl last year after Daniel was born. If I was her right now I'd just be 2 months away from the end of my goal. I'm not going to join any competition, but I do have a goal to be that lean and defined. She's inspired me that I can do it. I watched a lot of her other videos on Youtube - she says it's 90% diet, 10% exercise. And of that 10% exercise, it's 7% weights and 3% cardio. I can do that! I'm in the zone with diet, so I can do this! Just watched this video. Good stuff! Go Vegan!

Hmm, curious... my post last Wednesday was on Vegan stuff too. The week before that I shared vegan stuff it was on a Tuesday, I seem to get on this soapbox every week - maybe I'll try to save any Plant-based preaching for Wednesday and limit myself to one soap-box post a week. We'll it "Vegan Vednesday" - say it like Dracula. We'll try to turn him into a vegan too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...