Monday, June 11, 2018

Banana Kiwi

Tonight Ethan shared with us something that he saw on Instagram that blew his mind! Mind you, he said he saw this at 1 a.m, I'm not sure who's phone he was using at 1 a.m, which might be why we've started taking phones away at night - they get turned in during scriptures. Anyway, he saw a little DIY life hack video a little similar to this one and was amazed. He knew it was real. I told him it was fake. He was determined to try it for himself. "Go get me a pot..." I laughed. Melodie aided him.
He put it in a yogurt container, but he set it in the window! Ethan, the instructions clearly state to put it in a sunny area! It won't get enough sun by the sink, let's put it outside so nature can work it's miracle properly.
We'll see what happens in 2-3 weeks. In the mean time, I'll make sure Ethan doesn't see the Snopes fact checker on the miraculous banana kiwi hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...