Thursday, March 25, 2021

First Day of Ballet

Natalie loved her first day of taking a Ballet and Tap Combo class. 

Here she is on her way - I picked her up at school and she changed in the car and we got there early so that we could buy her some ballet slippers. I was able to find tap shoes at Kid to Kid yesterday. Her class starts at 4.

After she got home, she stayed in her clothes and danced for all of us. Peter was quickly inspired. 
She would do a twirl, and then Daniel would say "Wow! I try!" and then he'd do his own toddler interpretive dance moves. It was pretty darn cute. I'm glad he likes to try new things and that he has such a good teacher!

Here is my morning picture of Peter sleeping, so cute. I take too many pictures of him sleeping in the morning, but it's a fleeting time and he's my baby, so I just soak it up and am trying to capture and savor each day. I love those little crossed toes. He's my snuggly little teddy bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...