Monday, March 8, 2021

Peter's Super Power

We have discovered Peter's Super Power - It's HUGS!

He sometimes uses this super power to take down his current adversaries in their wrestling games, but usually he uses it to heal broken hearts and lift spirits.

I have probably mentioned before that it is our opinion that Peter is the absolute CUTEST! Another cute thing from tonight... Daniel wanted to brush my hair. But my hair is curly, and you don't brush curly hair unless you're ready to deal with frizz. And so I don't brush it until I'm ready to wash it, which is on Fridays. I let him brush it a little bit.... But then we found a better option - Sophi has lovely long straight hair! You can brush hers! 
Daniel went to work while she did homework. It's really nice getting your hair brushed, very relaxing.
Then Peter wanted to join in. He brushed Daniel's hair while Daniel tended to Sophi's locks.
It was really cute to watch and made me happy to see them being kind and tender to each other.
So that was the cute hugs and hair stuff from tonight. Today we had our usual video calls with our missionaries. They are sure great. Ethan got new Frozone/Gazerbeam sunglasses. He said they are uncomfortable.

He is funny. We have phone calls with them a few times every Monday, depending on what they are doing and how many interruptions they or we have. They are running errands, playing spikeball. Mel is done by 4 Utah time, Ethan is done at 5, so I've been missing my violin lessons lately to chat with them, but it's good. I might see if we can change our lesson days to other than Monday, since we're going to have several years of this I think - with Hyrum leaving this fall. Hyrum has started working on his mission papers. It's good. Life is good. I've been reading and studying a lot about the Power of God, for a lesson in Relief Society that I'm teaching this Sunday. It's been a spiritual feast to prepare for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...