Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello Beautiful Utah and Beautiful Spring


Well, we are all back in the US and alive and whew, the fun just hasn't stopped - spring is in the air - the weather was beautiful and perfect for my sister's wedding yesterday. It was a great day and now it's Mother's Day and we're home from church and I have a few moments to blog - I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the last days of Chile, but I will try in a few weeks after I have a home and a computer to upload them all onto. Here's a few pictures of our weekend though that I am leeching off my sisters:
We arrived on Thursday and had a little party for all the Hibbert siblings so Beka could see us before the busy wedding day cause after that she was off on her honeymoon and wouldn't have time to visit before the Indiana Hibberts all headed out. So Thursday we had a little party at Noah's - I took some pictures, but for now I'll refer you to Jerusha's blog and her and Patrice's facebook albums to see those. We're thankful to the Bride and Groom, who gave us a really good excuse to come home a little early from our world travels. We decided to take family pictures while we waited for the bride and groom to emerge from the temple - Here's Corey and I with our crew

Almost all the grandkids in front of the Jordan River Temple's fountain - I loved this pictures cause you can see the beautiful Wasatch mountains - Look at those beautiful snow covered creations, I love Utah and the Salt Lake Valley - absolutely wonderful to be home.
Our "Let's go tallest to shortest photo" (who are we kidding - we're all short, except Grant.
Mom and Dad with all 24 of their grandkids! Wow!
Corey dancing with the kids as we tried to keep them entertained until the dinner party started.
My pretty Lily
Dinner done, everyone's ready to dance!
Ethan caught the garter belt! (He's so excited that he's getting married next!)
We had a great time - so happy we made it home to share in the memories!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...