Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Junk!


Still unpacking, and I haven't found my blender yet and I'm getting irritated about it. We're down to the last few boxes and they aren't labled "Blender" and I'm pretty sure, since it's my favorite little counter top machine in the world, that I would have written "BLENDER!!!" or "I LOVE MY K-TEC!!!" in bold with pretty hearts around it cause I love it and don't want to live without it. Anyone know where it is? Did I lend it out to someone to share the joy? Think! Think, Tiffanie!

I've made a list of other MIA items, hopefully things will come together soon. I do enjoy unpacking more than packing. I laugh that I keep finding mystery boxes labled like this:


Makes me think I got to de-junk more. I've already donated 3 garbage bags and a box of things to the DI. Hope to get more and only have things in the house that give me joy when I look at them and don't drain my energy. No more junk!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I hope you find your K-Tec. I am hoping to get a nice blender soon. Gotta have my smoothies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...