Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joys of Motherhood


I have a quote that says:
"The Joys of Motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed"


I think it's partially true. I find do joy in my children many times during the day but that is countered by the frustration in my children that I experience when they talk back. But at night time when they are silent and sweetly sleeping it is very easy for me to be calm and I always can feel how much I love them and am so grateful to have them. I love being a mom.

Of course these two pretty pink angels don't talk back (yet), but who's that other angel that just lied down next to them...


And as I said in yesterday's post, Ethan is not one to be left out of whatever is currently getting attention, so he had to come join the sleeping children on my bed so I'd take his picture...

Oh Eth, you are silly. I already found joy in you today, get outta here! You're cuter if you're sleeping, so go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...