Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bookworm

I always love to see Sophia looking through books, it warms my heart. 
If she wants my attention, I'm usually able to distract her for a few minutes by giving her a book.  It looked especially cute and precious this time cause Hyrum had dressed her up in his scout uniform the other day, it was a little scout dress on her.  She went out into the backyard to earn her "wilderness explorer" patch, making sure to bring along her silver purse carefully held in the fold of her arm.
She's just a bundle of joy.  I had to pay a 9 months of pregnancy price to have her and enjoy her everyday, which has almost been 18 months of joy so far, seems like I got a good deal.  It's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...