Saturday, April 27, 2013

Screen Free Week

We're heading out on a little trip today ~ Las Vegas first for the night and then tomorrow finishing our trip to San Diego where we will be spending a week just chillin'.  We're bringing puzzles, games and have told the kids this is a TV free vacation.  Corey's going to work remotely, and I might or might not make myself go without computer time too.  But excited to just have a week off.  We didn't have a spring break as a family, cause the kids are in different school districts and didn't have their spring recesses at the same time, so Corey decided we should schedule our own.  :)  I'm excited for summer, this little break might help me survive till then.  10 more weeks till my due date, excited to meet this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...