Saturday, September 14, 2024

Canyon Hollow with O&K

This afternoon we took a simple ride in Corner Canyon. Corey took Owen and Katharine on a ride down Canyon Hollow. We parked at Peakview, the plan was for them to take Canyon Hollow down, and I'd go down Rush then bike back up to Peakview to get the car and then drive down and meet them at the bottom. It worked according to plan, except for when K fell asleep 5 min from the parking lot. They let her sleep for 20 min, I was on my way back up and we passed each other on Canyon Hollow, then they came up to Coyote trailhead. Good job Owen and Katharine! You did it!

So for me it was 4.39 miles, 40 minutes. Owen liked it! I know we have a biker on our hands cause he bikes to school everyday, we're just hoping we can get him into mountain biking. Today I also tried to potty train this little girl. Several hours sitting have been put in without a successful #1 or #2 yet.

But she has been eating suckers anyway. Abi did henna on Daniel today. An ATAT walker.

The finished product:
And she gave him some abs. 
Totally believable, ha. Sophi and Natalie got taken out to Leatherby's today by their violin teacher, she is too nice. 
They earned ice cream for doing 100 jellyfish bow exercises for 100 days! I need to start practicing violin again before they leave me in the dust. Sophi is near the end of book 3, but Natalie is near the end of Book 2, which is where I left off when Katharine was born, so hopefully I can get it going again... Good job Sophi and Natalie. 

Keep up the good work. A few pics from yesterday - Hyrum is in Rexburg. He left yesterday morning around 9am. 

First I took Churchill carpool ~ waving to Natalie and Sophi and screaming "I LOVE YOU!!!" from the car window in an attempt to embarrass them. 

Then we saw ODP off to school - Owen on his bike, Daniel on rollerblades, and Peter to the bus. Then Corey gave him a father's back to school blessing and we did hugs, and off he goes.

K joined me for my scripture reading.  

Abi stayed home sick.

Kids had a primary program practice yesterday at 4. I haven't helped my kids prepare much yet, doh!

K taking a nap.

She likes bandaids. Taking care of her baby, her baby got an owie. 

She is a good little mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...