Friday, July 17, 2026

Personalized Coloring Pages

Corey and I took an early date night tonight to Olive Garden. When we got back he continued working and the kids knocked on his office door a lot, as they usually do when he works from home. He has been using AI a lot for work, and he's become quite a master at it. Tonight he accepted the interruptions from Peter and Katharine in stride. They'd come knock at his door asking him to print coloring pages and he was making amazing things. Coloring pages used to be just pictures of Princesses and Super Heroes, but it has now reached another level, cause look at this picture Katharine just colored...

Yes, that is a coloring page of KATHARINE and her unicorn friend. 
Here's another one Corey made of her riding the unicorn. Oh my goodness, these are too cute...
She came up here to have me help her change her dress, and then not long after, she showed me this drawing of herself in the dress she had just put on. It's important to get the look just right, so she changed, he took a photo, ran it through ChatGPT with a few instructions, and boom - Katharine has a very personalized coloring page of herself! But she told me I have to go buy her shoes like those. Anyway, so cute and Katharine loves it. Corey also did some photos from Newport last week - 
Corey also did the AI photos he made of them from a few weeks ago - Katharine as a princess in front of a castle - 
And as a little mermaid. 
I told Corey he has to send me an extra copy of all of these. I am going to need a copy of every coloring page he does so I can have my own stash to keep for their future children someday.

Katharine is always a princess and so are her friends (obviously!) Her friend came over today, and they  will be matching princesses if they can. Today they could, and so we had two Belle's running around the house. 

What else - my I made two beautiful loaves of sourdough. I was excited that they turned out so pretty.

Hyrum will be home next week after he's done with finals. He sent us some pics from a date he had tonight. This is an annual date he and his roommates do called "Panda Night" - where they get Panda Express and then watch Kung Fu Panda. 

Hyrum was especially excited to use his light saber chop sticks! Ha ha so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...