Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wedding Day Digitized


Hey! Guess what I did today! Well, since I am old and was married in the days of film cameras, I decided to pretend be young and I finally got some of those old negatives digitized! I picked them up from Costco today, only 3 bucks, gotta love that. Look at us, young and in love. Now we're old and in love. But once again we're also far away and in love. Corey's in Chile and I'm in Utah missing him. But good news is that it's not for 3 1/2 years of missions this time, it's only for 2 weeks, I can handle that, right? And what do you know, we're already a fourth of the way through it. Soon we'll realize that once again we've been time-warped through the dreams of the past and will find ourselves together and will say "Here we are again~"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...