Saturday, December 31, 2011

5 Love Languages for Children Test

This blog is sort of becoming my online brain, so I'm going to post this here, since I just spent about 10 minutes googling it to try and find the link that I wanted ...

The Five Love Languages - good book with good ideas and a lot of it rings true to me. (I'm Quality Time). There is a simple test here for you to use to find out what the love languages is for your kids.

Now I just need to figure out how to have a master family binder or something where I keep all these things, so they don't all just get lost in the "important papers that I need to do something with" pile on my desk here... speaking of clutter, that's another book I probably need to re-read. Do I need a filing cabinet with a file for each kid, or do I organize important things by item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...