Thursday, December 29, 2011

Those Were The Days!


I've been laughing as I stroll down memory lane - There is the house I grew up in, with what would become my sweet set of wheels during high school waiting for me in the driveway - oh yeah, white stationwagon!

Dressing up little sister in a pretty pink dress with a - what is that mink thing draped around your shoulders, Beka? Neil's toy Chewbacca?
Nice orange and brown patterned wall paper behind Grant... such a cutie in his high chair.

Ah, the Littles... keeping your dolls and furniture safe in a ... peanut butter bucket?

Anyone remember Poochie?

Knight Rider?

Playing "He-Man and Ponies"?


That was our favorite thing to play. We must have been mid-game when I decided to take a nap. And check out the fabric on that couch!!!!

Chicken Pox, from the pre-vaccine days...

Dressed for Halloween -
Sliding down the stairs on the plastic to protect the dark brown carpet from getting browner?

7 people driving to Disneyland in a 4 door - Nissan Sentra - lay down the seats and protect your area from intruders

Pig Tails - and what was that thing hanging on the wall behind you Trice?

Nice shorts, Neil!

3 comments:

  1. I still have my doll house- my mom kept it in her attic forever and now my girls play with it. The house across the street, we loved playing there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I was a cute baby. What cheeks!

    I remember filling up that peanut butter bucket with dirt and worms from the sandbox. But I also remember when there was actual peanut butter in it. BIG ol' bucket. Perfect for our family. Maybe that's why I love peanut butter so much....

    Ask Mom about the wall thing. She made it. Some kind of wall weaving thing that used to hang on the wall over the landing. You seriously don't remember that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - I think of you guys too every time I see your old house. ...And I also remember President Kimball, cause he died like right before you guys moved. Random? :)

    Trice - Cute cheeks is right! And I remember the wall hanging thing, but am just curious as to what exactly it is, just a decoration? It was like a big wooly/rafia tied thing for what? I guess it kinda had a pretty pattern, but also seems like it's just a random weird thing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...