Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cleaning Tip: Breastfed Baby Poop Stains


How to get out that major staining yellow mustard newborn nursing baby poop:

1) Get OxiClean
2) Take soiled clothing and put it in a container/bucket/whatever with OxiClean and water
3) Let soak for 24 hours - and magically.... IT'S GONE!!
4) Finish up with a toss in with your regular load of laundry


You'd think after 8 kids I would have found something to do this, but alas, I was at a loss. I was talking with a neighbor and wishing out loud that some way, somehow, that there was some thing that could save the 0-3 month clothing that yellow poop ruins. ("HOW I WISH THERE WAS A WAY!!" - Brian Regan on "All By Myself" = Hilarious) She had the key and gifted me a container of OxiClean - it's a miracle cleaner! Thank you, Elasha!!
newborn poop stains breastfed diaper blow outs blowouts stools color infant poop stain removal

1 comment:

  1. Every week I'm soaking Alec's clothes in that because he spits up so badly. Everything is an orange, yellow color and it saves the clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...