Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa's Lap


The kids got their pictures taken with Santa at a Church party. As you can tell by Joe's expression, he thinks it's pretty funny/silly and also thinks he's too old to sit on Santa's lap. That is Corey's favorite picture.

My other munckins -

Wesley in his constant costume regalia. He was Indiana Jones on this Saturday morning. If he didn't have to dress normally for school, he'd be in character all the time.


Abi, who will be quite a fashonista someday, I know, from her strong sense of style was wearing a skirt and a slip over a long sleeved pajama shirt.

Glad Ethan was there to make it seem like atleast one of my kids is normal. :) Lily started to freak out when she saw this Santa dude, and Mel brought her to me, so I think that is why she wasn't pictures. Not sure where Hyrum was, maybe he was still working on his Candy tree. It was a fun party. They had an embarrassing/funny story contest which Corey and I were going for cause 1st place got a certificate for dinner for 2 to LaCaille! That kind of a prize made our competitive side shine. I won 3rd place for this entry, Corey got 2nd for a shortened version of this story, and so we barely missed 1st! Watch out, we'll win it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...