Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sophi the Bunny

Melodie wants a pet.

Until then, Sophi will have to do.


"Mel! Take that thing outside! I don't want your pet stinkin' up the house!!!"


That's a pretty good "What's Up Doc?" face, no?

Everybody ready for Easter? Any fun plans? We're having a neighborhood hunt on Friday, but the forecast calls for chances of scattered rain and snow. Maybe we'll have to have a neighborhood "Trick or EasterTreat" I hear last year the poor kids were freezing and digging through snow to find eggs buried in snow. (I'm kinda glad we missed last years' bad winter) I'm sure all my girls will be putting on their Easter best, which means bunny ears. (atleast for Easter Saturday. Easter Sunday they'll put on dresses.)

Corey's in the air right now on his way back from Chile. I know he can't surprise me every time, but I tried to not press too much to know what day he was returning. First he said Monday April 9th, then he said Saturday, Friday, then today he called and said he was at the airport and about to board the plane, so Thursday at 11 a.m it is. And so we all stayed up cleaning and now the house is ready! Yay! I'm going to go put another coat of Polyurethane on the table then head to bed. Hope it turns out okay. It's my first DIY ya know.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...