Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grant-ferd

Thought I'd just give a shout out to my baby brother and his wife. They are expecting their first baby next month, we're having a little Hibbert women baby shower for Steph in 2 weeks. I'm so excited for them, there's something magical about that first baby and the first experience with parenthood that they are about to experience! It's wonderful.

Grant is a great kid (I still call him a kid and baby brother cause he's the youngest of us Hibberts). Here he is holding my Sophie at our post-General Conference gathering earlier this month.

Grant holding Soph, Soph holding her toes. Grant, your eyes could compete with Sophie's for being large and gorgeous. Mine don't hold a candle, I occasionally feel sheepish when I'm squeezing her cheek next to mine and look at us in the mirror - she puts my eyes to shame! Her irises are seriously bigger than mine. But I'm glad for her, she's got her father's beautiful eyes and lashes. Corey's gorgeous blue eyes were one of the first things that made him a hottie in my book when I caught a glimpse of him in Ms. Aagard's 7th grade English class when we first met o-so many years ago. I keep telling Joe, who is about to enter 7th grade... "Next year buddy! You could be meeting your future wife next year! Keep an eye out for a short girl in soccer shorts." Especially since he just got a phone call telling him he was accepted to be placed in the algebra class, cause Corey was in algebra in 7th grade, and that was probably the 2nd thing that caught my eye about him, I was just so amazed at how brilliant this kid's gotta be when I saw him walking down the hall in 7th grade carrying that blue algebra book.

Ok, so there's my ramble for today, and also, after seeing that pic of Grant and Sophia, I'd like to again say there is something so lovely about a man holding a baby. It's beautiful (and hot).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...