Tuesday, October 17, 2017

New Smile

Guess who got their braces off!!! Come on, Hyrum, show me those pearly whites!
Doesn't he look cute!?! I told him he looked so cute and he said "That's weird..." Hyrum, it is okay for your mother to think you are a cute kid. And I dare say I also think I see a peek of some hidden confidence coming to the surface in that grin! Good looking kid!

It's been a busy day - most of us are waking up now at 5:30, so it was a productive morning getting the kids out to school and then after that was over I loaded little ones in the car to come with us to the Orthodontist office. When we got there, Natalie, Owen and Daniel enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies and watched Moana. Then the nice orthodontic assistant informed me that it was a 2 hour process getting the braces off - cause they fit and make a retainer too. I thought it would just be an hour, but 2 hours... I didn't think the little ones will make it that long. So I put them in the car and we drove back home for an hour, I tackled my WINs "What's Important Now" and am almost all done with them! We headed back to get Hyrum at 11. I was super tired as I drove. Yesterday after our 5:30 rise and shine time, I took a small nap around 4. And then stayed up too late and I didn't get to bed til 11:30. I'm going to hang on and not nap today and then I plan on being very ready for bed tonight at 9:30 - 10 at the latest. We've got to get to bed earlier. Anyway, thankfully I didn't doze off at the wheel. Singing to John Denver always helps... too bad the radio and cd player in our van don't work!! It got broken a month or two ago, not while I was in the car. I went out the next day and it didn't work. No ones confessed as to what happened. Could just be that the van is old. I would like a new one someday. Hopefully within a year? Can I hope for that? So, picked him up, drove him to school, make him turn and give me one more smile with his face in the sunlight.
You're "cute" Hyrum! Don't break too many hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...