Monday, October 30, 2017

Spirit Week

It's Red Ribbon/Spirit Week for Wes at the Jr. High. And Wesley, like Joseph, is not one to pass up an opportunity to participate in something fun at school. Today they were supposed to wear their Halloween Costumes. Wes would have liked to go buy something new, but I'm too cheap. I said they've got so many costumes in the dress up box down stairs, I'm not going to buy anymore. You'll just have to get creative. So he did and decided to be a nerd in overalls and glasses.
I gave him a stash of star and heart stickers that he was able to enthusiastically pass around to friends all day. He is a fun kid. Tomorrow is Disney Day, Wednesday is Super Hero Day - I'll update here with the creative things he comes up with.

Update:
Super Hero - He said his name was "Water Wes" - I took this picture of him after dropping him off on Nov 1st. He's got his fleece blanket for his cape, a blue tie around his head, and a W made out of duct tape on his shirt. He's a fun kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...