Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Strawberry Shortcake

For Christmas, I got some Strawberry Shortcake toys for the girls. They are similar to some toys I had bought years ago but couldn't find in the stores anymore. I really liked these toys, and I need to have toys here that I like since I'm the one who usually picks them up. If I don't like them, I tend to donate them, and not much of a point in buying toys that I'm going to give away. And we needed more of these toys, cause we still had two houses, but the dolls had all had their little necks broken because of their big heavy heads. Superglue can only do so much. So that is why I love the internet and online shopping and ebay. I was able to get a whole lot of these dolls for the girls from a nice lady in New Hampshire for a good price (made an offer) and now the girls have two more houses, plus lots of food and almost every doll with a few doubles of Strawberry shortcake and Lemon.
So many cute things to make their imaginative play more fun! I love how they set up the table and have little parties all the time. See the dolls sitting at the table with cake and pie ~
They seem to be able to play more creatively with the little dolls than the barbie dolls or Big toddler dolls. Good to have all sizes though, but yeah, I love these little Strawberry shortcake dolls.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...