Thursday, May 24, 2018

Owen's Blanket Tags

Just thought I'd document a little bit about Owen and something distinct to his childhood. This kid loves his blankets. And he will not accept the new blankets I bought for him for his birthday a year ago. Well, he liked those for a day or two. But after that, they've been rejected. He wants his old, trusted, worn out blankets. He like them in order too - the most white one is the most favorite, followed by the other one with cars, followed by the blue and white striped one. He will not accept the poka dot one at all. We lost the original sometime/somewhere, so, only the 3 old original blankets will do. I have 4 new ones though I guess if Daniel ever decides to pickup the fidgeting with tags habit.
You can tell the one he loves the most because it's corner tag is the most worn. They're all pretty worn out though. I really should wash them but I'm afraid of them ripping up more. I shall do it soon though, gentle cycle.
Look at those big eyes. You're a cute boy Owen, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...