Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Vlogs of Mormon

Hi. It's really July right now, not May. I'm catching up with the blog here, I let myself get a little behind - was kinda busy getting this kid off on his mission. But, let's travel back in time... it was the last week of school, and Joseph stayed up late for one last time editing a final video for seminary. This was the 5th one they did. I've posted four of the ones below, but I can't find the video for vlog 3. And unfortunately Joseph isn't around for me to ask for help. Perhaps I shall update this post in 2 years after he gets back and can tell me where to find it. So, it was Monday May 21st. It was Joseph's last almost all nighter of his high school career (he did get to crash for a few minutes on the couch). This video below is the final fruit of his labor that night - Vlog of Mormon 5 - May 2018 - this one featuring short vlogs by Moroni (aka Joseph), and Amalakiah and Lehonti from Alma 47

Here are the other vlogs they did during the year - Vlog of Mormon 4 - March 2018 - Mormon and Brother of Jared.

Vlog of Mormon 2 - December 2017 - Laban tries to obtain the plates of brass, Omni, Captain Moroni and the title of Liberty, and Alma the Younger.

Vlog of Mormon 1 - Sep 2017
I did blog about this first one and their Welcome to Seminary video at the beginning of the school year.

I think Joseph enjoyed making the videos and enjoyed being on Seminary Council. Now he's ready to go put all his knowledge to work as he shares the Book of Mormon in Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...