Monday, February 28, 2011

Update on Last Monday

So after last Monday, I came home and took it easy the rest of the week. Still had a little bit of bleeding on Tuesday, but that was the last. I exercised on Saturday - a little bit of upper body resistance: lat pull, shoulder presses, and a few light plank moves, then 20 minutes of cardio on the bike. Felt good during the workout and no complications after.

Today I went and got blood drawn for whatever pregnant lady lab tests they tell me they need to do. Going to pick up the results on Wednesday and go give them to my lady doctor, hopefully hear the baby's heartbeat again too.

I've been feeling lousy today. Anyone have anything they ate while pregnant that didn't make them feel gross after? I enjoy food while it's going in, but usually like 5 minutes after my mouth just feels disgusting. I made soup tonight and have been small portions of that for the past 2 hours and feel good. Maybe I'll try eating a spoonful of that every 5 minutes all day tomorrow and see how I feel.

Here are a few pictures of the ultrasound from last week.


Good heartbeat - everything looked fine. Wonder where all that blood and fluid came from? Glad the little baby is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...