Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Boxes and Cards

All homemade valentine's this year. And no help from me either, the kids made these all by themselves, they did great!

Melodie's Valentine to Ethan.

Wesley putting his Valentine's to give out into his box.

Hyrum - plastic bin, paper, duct tape. Very simple and quick to do (he put it off until today)

Ethan's, above, included the basic duct tape and paper, plus a Milo can, and a DVD case that Lily had ripped off the plastic cover from. I think he worked on his the longest. A little small to hold his cards from the party.

Melodie's on top and Wesley's on the bottom. Made from cardboard, duct tape, the lids from Huggies Wipes, white paper. Melodie helped Wesley with his box, as you can see they both have a similar design and style. She also helped both Wes and Abi with their cards. And she even made one for me and Corey! I think she really means it!

Joe's box was made our of Legos. Sorry Joe, I didn't get a picture of yours.

1 comment:

  1. I love the use of the wipes top. I may have to start saving those for the kids to create things with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...