Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Party

The kids had a great time at the Valentine's Day Party today, hosted by the Lamberts. We got to go meet a lot of new to us families and kids, and we spent the whole afternoon there. There was a good sized crowd of us moms and over 20 kids - Fun fun!


We started off the party passing out our Valentines


Abi, who had no idea what we were doing anyway, was so surprised and pleased to find lots of treats in her bag! (look at that little chubby face)


Then we all enjoyed a nice lunch - sandwiches, chips, watermelon, more treats and goodies


Then we decorated heart shaped sugar cookies with pink & white frosting and sprinkles, and made little cardboard craft bags.

Later after crafts, cookies, and lunch, the kids played and went swimming while the moms visited. So these are the main pictures of the festivities, I'll tell some stories about it tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you took pictures! I never remember to get my camera out in the midst of craziness. We had a great time -- thanks for coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joe
    the top pic show's me and I'm holding my lego valentine's box

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...