Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ethan Took My Camera Without Permission

Our pool, looking North, with our house at Ethan's back

No biggie, I guess, the camera wasn't broken or anything. I probably shouldn't be so uptight. Here are some of his shots providing a quick glimpse of our house.

The towels at this home are a rusty brown/orange color that match the floor tiles


Going up the stairs, first set of stairs above, iron banister, light yellow walls upstiars, white walls downstairs...

A view northward from the upstairs window...

Below: A small mirror that is nailed too high on the wall and thus of no practical use to me or the kids, this mirror is in the small bathroom under the stairs - (a very fun way to use that space, I think - a perfect kid sized bathroom).


Joe reading the Red Pyramid. Looks like he's sleeping, but you can see his book propped up.

Master bathroom, which is where, I'm sorry to say, I found a plunger the day after I bought one. My only excuse, it had a camouflaged handle.


(This is my picture that I took when I found it and felt stupid. Thought this was a good time to post it, and say nevermind to that whole story, or atleast know that the final conclusion/analysis is that it is amazing that I, the American, can survive and function in the world, not Costa Riquenos.) The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...