Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet Shirley

Well, we have a maid.

Her name is Shirley. She is related to someone at the property management company and so they recommended her. Corey wanted a maid in Brazil, but I didn't. Now we're trying it out, and so far so good (2 days). She is super nice and I like her a lot. She cleans, set the table for lunch with placemats, she even cooks. She's going to come work Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 9 to 1:00 for $4 an hour. I gotta admit that is a ridiculously good deal for us.

Now I gotta start cooking or my kids and husband will love her more than me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that place already looks like a BIG improvement from Brazil. Too bad Abi doesn't remember that experience or she'd just have to be told it's better than what you had then (even if it's not Home).

    Read your posts of the trip, and it's pretty close to what Mom told me. Man, you're my HERO Tiff!! Did your lost suitcases ever find their way there? I'd hate to only have one thing of underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Tiff and your posts! Keep it up! You're motivating me to post now too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...