Friday, September 17, 2010

That's Gross, Joe.

Dinner = microwaved hot dogs, sliced tomatoes, and bread with jelly.

These hot dogs apparently had plastic around them, or was it skin? I don't know cause I didn't eat any. Not a big hot dog fan. Corey ate his skin/plastic. I fed Lily, and she'd chew the hot dog and then tongue the skin/plastic until she could catch it and spit it out. How were the rest of the kids doing? Joe decided to play with his food, and when I saw his hot dog turned inside out on his thumb, I was quickly repulsed.


"That's gross, Joe."

Of course it is, and knowing I think so makes him enjoy it all the more...


Mmmm...

Ethan, impressed with Joe's disgusting manners tries to imitate his grossness by thumbing his hot dog.

Just another meal without manners at the Wride house.

2 comments:

  1. Tiff, I'm already loving your posts. I hope posting them doesn't get in the way of watching the kids. I'm repulsed by the hot dogs too. Yuk! Costa-Rican hot-dogs look nasty! What's with that skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Stephanie tonight about those hot dogs and she said she does not recall anything like that in Costa Rica. They must have been more sausages than hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...