Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain Rain


The pool level lowered a little today from the kids swimming and splashing. It's fun, but the pools been getting colder too. I'm sure it will be overflowing again soon. It doesn't rain the whole time everyday ...yet. They say that is coming in October. Apparently there are 2 weeks of the rainy season in October that are the big deluge - all the shops close and they even cancel school. We'll be doing lots of reading, cause their toys are disappearing. I gave them two weeks here where I'd pick up toys and put them away, now it's over. Mostly this effect Abi, and I'm sure she won't even notice. But when I find something left around, it goes into the suitcase waiting to be remembered and earned back with a chore, or waiting for the trip home in December, whichever comes first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...