Friday, September 10, 2010

My Visualization Boards

Packed away, but not forgotten. I hope CR will provide time for Corey and I to slow down and think, make new goals together, and map out our plan of how to get there.
Our Home and Life Experiences...
Our Life, Gifts & Talents, and Hobbies


I was listening to this talk by Sister Beck as I packed these papers away inside boxes of scrapbooking papers and projects in progress. Packed up and put in storage, who knows when I'll get to them... I teared up when she said "A good woman knows that she does not have enough time, energy, or opportunity to take care of all of the people or do all of the worthy things her heart yearns to do." My heart yearns to do a lot of things. One of those things is to reflect and properly capture and record the days with these little children that pass by too quickly, but the time is not there, especially now with this adventurous move to Costa Rica that will change my "normal" daily routine for a while. When will I get to them, who knows? Perhaps blogging will be my new scrapbooking. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...