Thursday, November 5, 2015

Playing Risk

The kids are getting into board games. These are pictures from the game on Sunday, when the game didn't end with a winner or dictatorship, but rather with a little hard feelings followed by a fun and long family talk.
Owen slept through the whole thing. He sleeps so well when everyone is home and the house is noisy.
Then during the day, when it's just me and two little girls... during the day he prefers to sleep in my arms. Not entirely his fault during the day, cause many times I know he would be fine to sleep in his crib but then Natalie comes and rattles the bed or will find him in the corner where I've hidden him and shoves a bottle or binki in his face or does something else to startle him awake. And then at night time, ah.... sweet peaceful slumber time, when it's so quiet... yes... that... THAT is when he haunts my dreams. His preferred haunting hours are between 2 and 4. I look over at Corey with some jealousy and then text him or my BFF Nicole and tell them that Owen is driving me crazy, it helps prevent me from screaming "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!" at the top of my lungs (Brian Regan quote 2:29). Yeah, not gettin' much sleep these days. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...