Monday, December 19, 2016

Three Months Old

Guess who is THREE MONTHS OLD?!?!? Yes, that's right! It's YOU DANIEL!!!
Oh my goodness, isn't that just the sweetest little mug shot you've ever seen?
I could just scream. Daniel, you should feel guilty... You're sweetness isn't helping me recover from my baby addiction one bit.
So this big 3 month old angel is starting to lock his precious little elbows and bat his fists around at things. His favorite thing to hit is the yellow butterfly on his bouncy chair.
I'm trying to savor every moment of this little one. 3 to 6 months old is probably my very favorite baby time - they are still so little, but they're a little more resilient than a newborn, and he's got squishy little legs and oh his cheeks and sweet fingers, he's just joy all buttoned up in cute little foot pajamies. I love it! Here's a video of his cuteness, we love this little boy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...