Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Barking Dogs


It's 10:00 PM and the dogs are all talking to each other. Pet Peeve about this place - too many noisy dogs. Especially this little feller, who I am 99% positive is the one that starts yapping at 5:15 in the morning at the house across the street, which street is a very narrow street, and with no front yards at either of our houses, it makes the house very close and thus the dog very loud, and with no carpeting and a home made of tile and cement, I am finding myself cursing him at 5:16 and today I thought if I had a gun I'd be tempted to walk out side in my underwear and go shoot him and then go crawl back in bed. But today, after President Monson's talk, I tried to thank the Lord in ALL things and thought maybe I could let it be a blessing by getting out of bed and exercising before his continued barking woke up all my kids at 5:30 AM. They've been getting better at letting us sleep in. We let them turn on the tv if they will let us keep sleeping, and that's been working out good. :)

But if the tv doesn't work as a stall tactic through December, this puppy dog better watch out, cause I'm not my usual cheerful self between 5 and 6 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...