Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear Utah and Costa Rica

Dear Utah Fall Weather,

I really wish we could have gotten together this year. So so sorry I missed you, I promise I'll do my best to be there to see you next time you visit!

Miss you,
Tiffanie

---------------------

Dear Costa Rica,

Thanks for letting us come hang out with you for a while. This past month has been very nice. Better than our first month in Brazil, so I guess things are going as planned. I'm glad we'll be here for 2 more months, and also glad that we'll be leaving after that. I think you're great and wouldn't mind coming to visit you again sometime, but I also think there are lots of other great places we haven't seen yet, so please know that our leaving and possibly not returning is nothing personal.

I would like to recommend a few things to you. I know you won't be able to take care of these things before we leave, but still, future travelers that visit you could benefit if you change these few things -

1) You seriously gotta do something about all the pot holes, especially by the bridges on the dirt road between Villareal and Santa Cruz.
2) Honestly, your roads in general need a major makeover - some shoulder would be great, atleast add some sidewalks for the people walking or biking. I am glad that I haven't seen anyone get hit and killed yet.
3) The price of groceries really is too expensive. I don't think it will keep most vacationers away, but I think lowering prices would increase the chances that people would return.

I guess that's it for now. I do love the beach and am very grateful for the new friends you've introduced me to, thanks for hooking me up with them.

I'll write again next month.
Tiffanie

ps - I'm excited to see you early tomorrow morning when I go for a run at the Tamarindo! Don't know why I hadn't thought of that myself, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...