Friday, October 8, 2010

Pool Play Day


After Beach Day 2 on Thursday, we thought we'd keep having fun, so after a two hour break for lunch and some quiet time, the Stouts came to our home for some pool time. Now our kids thought the 5 of them doing jumping action shots was cool - what if there were 10 kids?!?!


Ready, set... jump!


Hooray! Hyrum jumped early, so we get to try again! :) We took several pics trying to get it just right. A little harder with the bigger group.


Off again, try again

Watching these four little men was my favorite part. Jed, Wes, Owen, and Ethan. Jed and Wes especially seemed to be enjoying being part of the big kids' game. Owen and I are pals, he likes the oranges I brought to the beach, and Orange and Owen both start with O, so that helps me remember which one he is of the little blonde Stout boys. Nice leg floaties, Wes.

The above pic was the winning shot.


After playing in the pool, the kids ate two cookie sheet fulls of french fries -


I did the best imitation of Eat-A-Burger fries as I could, and they got 2 ketchup thumbs up from all the eaters. And a chin up from the runt of the litter, Lily.


We made sure she got some little fry bits after the big kids stuffed their faces.

My kids loved using their goggles. They all had a fun time - thanks for coming over Stouts!

Okay. So, what should we do tomorrow? Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! COSTA RICAN TOWEL!! I THOUGHT THAT LANDSCAPE LOOKED EXTREMELY FAMILIAR - THE WHOLE HOUSE STRUCTURE SAYS CR ALL OVER.

    YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!! I HAVE 3 KIDS AND CAN'T SEEM TO PULL OFF HALF THE THINGS YOU DO.

    WHENEVER YOU'RE IN TOWN WE CAN TRY TO SHOOT A PIC WITH 15 KIDS ALL TOGETHER :)

    - CJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...