Saturday, January 1, 2011

Corey's at the Park...

I was downstairs reading while 4 of my munchkins played in the kid's room, when Corey came down and said he was going to the park. 3 kids opted to go with him. We said goodbye and have fun. I kept reading. Then the little thought popped in my head "Open computer!!" so we packed up and now I'm here typing, uploading, and hurrying to get done so Corey doesn't know what I've been up to until he checks the blog.

Pink blossoms on the grass - Nature's beauty that I hope everyone enjoys seeing at the park.

People making out - blech, I don't enjoying seeing that at the park...




So one of the funniest parts for me yesterday was seeing my kids gag at all the couples making out at the Santa Lucia Hill. I guess it's the known make out spot for teens and too old adults alike. My kids were Grossed out with a capital G. I found it rather repulsive myself. I'd never do that with Corey, no offense sweetie. And eventhough he's joked we should try it sometime cause it's normal here and everyone does it, no way making out it parks is okay. yuck pda yuck.

These guys were really gross....

A little kiss, walking with arms around each other, all that is good and great. Anyone else, if I see you we're gonna take your photo and laugh at you so we don't throw up.

This couple was just taking a nap. They got the "least offensive" award from Joe and Ethan. We didn't take pictures of the kissing couples on our hike up, just the hike down. We would have had a lot if we caught all those kissers. Next time we go we'll have the camera ready and see how many couples we catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...