Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a Small World

..in the Mormon community! Guess who I met last week? Hi Jane and kids -

Jane just happens to be the sister of Ann who lived just down the street from us and was in our ward in Sandy! "You're moving to Santiago? My sister just moved to Santiago!" And I must say I see the resemblance in how both Ann and Jane's eyes just shine - beautiful happy women - I want to be just like you! Jane and I are actually not to far from each other, and we finally met at the park last week so the kids could meet too - we both have 8 year old boys, Ethan and Josh, and my Joseph is almost 11 and her other son Nate is 12 (did I get that right?)

Is Nate available for rent? He pushed Abi in the swing for about 20 minutes! I love him!

Mel and Abi sitting on a zebra at the park. This is a great park by the way. Parque Arauco is the name of the mall right by it, but might also be the name of this park? I'm not sure, doesn't say on google maps. Nice to have it so close. We're going to try and go to the park once a week and hopefully can meet up with Jane and her kids every week too!

Small world.

2 comments:

  1. That is a small world! I'm glad there's someone who is somewhat familiar around :)
    We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that wherever you move to, you find good ol' Utah Mormon connections. What would the world be without them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...