Monday, January 17, 2011

Learning Spanish

Sorry I didn't post the past few days. When I was at the computer I was working on my talk. It went okay I think. It was on Searching after the Spirit, and I shared a few thoughts from the Ensign article on "Don't be in a Hurry" and also an experience a few weeks ago when we were down to one computer here, which Corey had to use during the day, so I did my internet stuff in the morning and that was it for the day. I had a lot better week spiritually when I spent less time online. I felt genuinely happier and more patient with the kids, the apartment was cleaner, life was simpler. I'm going to try and search for that Spirit more and remember the things that matter most.

Here's some pictures of how the kids are learning Spanish:


Watching Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3 in Spanish.


And the Incredibles. Good quotes to memorize in all those movies. Gotta love Pixar movies.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like life is going on in Santiago Chile for your cute family!! I have been trying to cut back my internet time but I just got caught up with the Wrides! What an amazing adventure! I still am in awe at your ability to just do it! You guys are inspiring!

    Christmas looked awesome! Apartment style and all!

    Now when are you due? I'll be waiting on an update about that!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...