Friday, September 16, 2016

Mom Guilt?

I've been feeling a little bit of Mom guilt this past week. I've been counting the days instead of making the days count. When I saw this on facebook and it gave me a good laugh. I've got bingo three ways from yesterday ~ although I think I need "Used TV as babysitter" as my center square... because "Phone at park" means I actually TOOK my kids to the park. I need a "Didn't take them to the park (or outside at all) today" square.
Then I saw this on facebook too, which balanced out any guilt. I love President Hinckley. I am so grateful to know that we have modern day prophets to help us navigate this life. These are good words to live by:
So, sure, I napped a little too much this week, but I know I'm doing ok for a full term pregnant lady. That being said, I am so looking forward to being done with this part of the process. It's time to move on and feel like a normal person again, looking forward to Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...