Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hiding

I'm not feeling up to much this week... What can I do to help the time pass for the next 12 days? I try to read, but I keep falling asleep. I'd tell myself to clean or do something if it wasn't such a pain to stand up or sit down. I think I'm ready to go into hiding until I'm delivered. Time to turn into a cocoon and just be still and wait until the process is over. I did get a great deal on a treadmill yesterday though. Joseph and Ethan helped me load it in the car and put it in the basement for me. Need to go clean up down there, and then maybe I'll try to go on a walk that way. I don't like walking around the neighborhood right now. I don't like the way I look or feel, I just want to hide. Or I need to force a smile until I feel like smiling.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...