Friday, July 31, 2015

Little Miracles

Well, not getting too much done around here. Cause it's more fun to just sit and stare at this little miracle. I took a lot of pictures of his little hand wrapped around my thumb.
I wonder if babies know how amazingly intoxicating they are and how they turn all of us formerly useful and productive adults and big kids into useless human beings that just want to sit and stare all day. They are just amazing little miracles, I'm in awe each time I get to behold these precious newborns.
As I let the kids have turns holding him, and as I came to tell Hyrum his turn was up, he said wisfully "I just want to hold him all day!!!"
 
And yesterday as Ethan was holding him and I came to have my turn (and kick Ethan off my bed and out of my room) he said as he looked at me with an urgency in his eyes that wanted to scream it from the housetops ~ "I.LOVE.HIM.SO.MUCH!" 
Yeah, they're pretty much smitten.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...